latest ffmpeg drops INT64_C

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
bigb135

latest ffmpeg drops INT64_C

Post by bigb135 »

First of all, great work.. been using ZM for a few months now and it is good stuff!

Normally I lurk 100%, but I amazingly have something to contribute, so you made me post.

In late febuary ffmpeg dropped INT64_C from their include.h, so I had to add the follwing line to zm_mpeg.h before I built from source:

#define INT64_C

I grabbed the ffmpeg from CVS today, but I think the change was comitted about Feb 25th.

Anyways, now I have streaming support..

On an aside, how about the ability to specify ffmpeg vs jpg encoded streams via the bandwith settings? I would like to stream ffmpeg via internet (medium bandwith), but have the real-time lan viewing for jpg streams (high bandwith).

Thanks!
SyRenity

Post by SyRenity »

Hi.

The official solution from FFMPEG is to add the following line before any ffmpeg headers inclusion:

#define __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS

I think a patch should be prepared.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks for this. The next trick is to find out exactly when this change went in so I can conditionally add the define for the right versions.
Phil
SyRenity

Post by SyRenity »

Hi.

I don't think it was numbered any specifically, but AFAIK it's a pretty harmless definition.