Changes since 1.34.16
Oi... so much.
- fix pod2man out-of-source builds
- handle array args in daemonStatus
- Don't start filter if the command was execute
- escape more sql fields for mysql 8
- Add missing view templates for zone add/edit. Fixes 2986
- Use EncoderParams to set movflags in VideoStore. Fixes 2984
- Move the content of EncoderParams to a help popup so that we can remove the comments from it. av_dict_parse doesn't handle the hash tag as a comment.
- handle when [fid] = 0; Fixes 2994
- json decoding errors are no longer fatal
- Fix data-on-input-this using onchange instead of oninput
- Quit earlier if write fails in zms
- Dropped connections aren't really errors, make them Info. Fixes 2996
- populate monitors with monitor array which will be json-encoded. Fixes failed population of monitor names dropdown Fixes 2995
- Update code to make calls to api on remote servers fixing zma and zmcontrol not restarting
- Add foreign key MonitorId and Name validation to zone api
- Fix Zone add api. Restart zmc when adding a zone. Use validation. Fixes 2983
- consider Monitor->Controllable as well in stopping zmtrack. Don't complain about ControlCommand being told to start/stop
- memleak fixes reported by valgrind
- Fix compile on old ffmpeg
- Priming capture logs are now debug not Info
- make events table (events view) responsive
- Update state to ALARM AFTER we have opened the event, so that we get the correct event Id. Fixes 2978 Fixes 2894
- Remove args with non-sensical values from cgi params as a micro-opt
- fix some csp violations
- remove code to play a sound on alarm from zone editing. Not going to support that when editing a zone.
- Apply input limits when switching between percent and pixels. pixels must be integer, percent can be decimal.
- Introduce constructors that can be passed a linesize which is the # of bytes to use to store a line of image. This can be different from the image width * colours as it should be 32byte aligned for use with sws_scale.
- add an alignment variable to ffmpeg_camera to use wherever we want to tell ffmpeg about the buffer and linesize alignment. Figure out linesize in the constructor so that zm_monitor can pass the info along to zm_image.
- Fix crash when image width is not a multiple of 32. Fixes 2968
- Update various number inputs to take floats. Remove fixed sizes on various text inputs
- if width/height don't evaluate to an integer, set to auto. Fixes weird layout problems on montage
- Don't allow viewing of monitor setting if monitor permissions are set to View
- Don't allow viewing of zones or zone if Monitor permissions are view
- handle scale values of '' and 'auto'
- Turn close link into a button on error view
- Fix scale defaulting to monitor default Scale on cycle
- Add tooltip on Add Monitor button explaining that the user doesn't have permission to add a monitor
- Make width of content 100% instead of 96%.
- Add Log cleaning to zm_stats.pl
- Add styles for inputs on monitor view making some 100%
- Sleep 10 secs if db connection fails to reduce log spamming and load
- Don't consult EVENT_CLOSE_MODE if mode is RECORD
- zmcontrol now takes floats instead of integers for it's parameters
- Update saving Users. Don't allow restrictions on admin user. Fix CSP violations.
- Log @debug when a linked monitor is disconnected. Use ZM_MAX_RESTART_DELAY instead of hard coded 60 seconds before next reconnect attempt
- check shared_data->valid when checking if LinkedMonitor is connected Fixes 2970
- improve error message when can't connect.
This release had too much. 1.34 series are only supposed to have bug fixes but the width not being divisible by 32 made this a big release because we got a lot of other stuff in there too. 1.34.18 has already been released to fix a few issues with this one and I would imagine 1.34.19 will be along soon with the fixes that didn't make it in.
Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests