Make Error w/ 2679

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
kylejohnson

Make Error w/ 2679

Post by kylejohnson »

Code: Select all

kjohnson@cosmos:~/ZoneMinder-1.24.0$ make
In file included from zm_rtsp.h:30,
                 from zm_remote_camera_rtsp.h:27,
                 from zm_monitor.cpp:34:
zm_sdp.h:222: error: use of enum ‘RTSPLowerTransport’ without previous declaration
make[2]: *** [zm_monitor.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2
kjohnson@cosmos:~/ZoneMinder-1.24.0$
So I added "enum RTSPLowerTransport{};" to /usr/include/ffmpeg/rtsp.h and tried to make again. This time, getting:

zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:236: error: ‘SWS_BICUBIC’ was not declared in this scope
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:236: error: ‘sws_getContext’ was not declared in this scope
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:241: error: ‘sws_scale’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [zm_remote_camera_rtsp.o] Error 1
kernel 2.6.27-7
FFmpeg version r11872+debian_3:0.svn20080206-12ubuntu3
gcc version 4.3.2 (Ubuntu 4.3.2-1ubuntu11)

Eh??
liviab

Post by liviab »

Hii kylejohnson,

there is only one variable that use the type RTSPLowerTransport (in the file zm_sdp.h). Try to change its type to RTSPProtocol and delete the "enum RTSPLowerTransport{};" that you had created.

:wink:
kylejohnson

Post by kylejohnson »

liviab wrote:Hii kylejohnson,

there is only one variable that use the type RTSPLowerTransport (in the file zm_sdp.h). Try to change its type to RTSPProtocol and delete the "enum RTSPLowerTransport{};" that you had created.

:wink:
Hey & thanks for the reply.

I deleted the enum in ffmepg/rtsp.h, and changed "enum RTSPLowerTransport lower_transport;" to "enum RTSPTransport lower_transport;" in src/zm_sdp.h, but I am still receiving the same error:

root@cosmos:~/ZoneMinder-1.24.0# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0/src'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/var/lib/mysql/include -I/usr/include -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -fno-inline  -frepo -g -O2 -MT zm_remote_camera_rtsp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/zm_remote_camera_rtsp.Tpo -c -o zm_remote_camera_rtsp.o zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int RemoteCameraRtsp::PostCapture(Image&)’:
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:236: error: ‘SWS_BICUBIC’ was not declared in this scope
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:236: error: ‘sws_getContext’ was not declared in this scope
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp:241: error: ‘sws_scale’ was not declared in this scope
root@cosmos:~/ZoneMinder-1.24.0# 
liviab

Post by liviab »

No kylejohnson,

you did the wrong change... You have to change the "enum RTSPLowerTransport lower_transport;" to "enum RTSPProtocol lower_transport;", and not to "enum RTSPTransportlower_transport;"
kylejohnson

Post by kylejohnson »

liviab wrote:No kylejohnson,

you did the wrong change... You have to change the "enum RTSPLowerTransport lower_transport;" to "enum RTSPProtocol lower_transport;", and not to "enum RTSPTransportlower_transport;"
Sorry about that - I have made the change and am still receiving the same error:

kjohnson@cosmos:~/ZoneMinder-1.24.0$ make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/kjohnson/ZoneMinder-1.24.0/src'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/var/lib/mysql/include -I/usr/include -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -fno-inline  -frepo -g -O2 -MT zm_remote_camera_rtsp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/zm_remote_camera_rtsp.Tpo -c -o zm_remote_camera_rtsp.o zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp
zm_remote_camera_rtsp.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int RemoteCameraRtsp::PostCapture(Image&)’:
And this is the change in the zm_sdp.h file:

enum RTSPTransport transport;
/*    enum RTSPLowerTransport lower_transport;*/
    enum RTSPProtocol lower_transport;
It doesn't look like this has anything to do with the Lower Transport problem?
liviab

Post by liviab »

Hi kylejohnson,

I agree with you when you said that this error doesn't seem to be a RTSPLowerTransport error. I thinks that this is ok!!
About the new error, it seems to be an error with ffmpeg. Is your libswscale ok?? The ZoneMinder found it when you did ./configure?

:roll:
kylejohnson

Post by kylejohnson »

liviab wrote:Hi kylejohnson,

I agree with you when you said that this error doesn't seem to be a RTSPLowerTransport error. I thinks that this is ok!!
About the new error, it seems to be an error with ffmpeg. Is your libswscale ok?? The ZoneMinder found it when you did ./configure?

:roll:
Heh, I got it!
Turns out that when installing ffmpeg (and the other required libs), they are installed to /usr/include/ffmpeg/ instead of /usr/include/NAME. Did some linking and got it compiled and installed. Thank you for the help.
liviab

Post by liviab »

o/
:lol: