Microsoft LifeCam Cinema (045e:075d)

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
sp00ge

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema (045e:075d)

Post by sp00ge »

Hi,

I have a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema (045e:075d) that is currently working fine with ZoneMinder, although only at 640x360.

The LifeCam Cinema is a 720p capable camera and I can run camorama using the following at 720p

Code: Select all

camorama -x=1280 -y=720
If I try and set ZoneMinder's resolution to 1280x720 all I get is a white screen where I would expect to see the camera picture.
Being new to ZoneMinder i'm trying to work out where I would look to find out whats going on and if there is any suggestions to getting the higher resolution working.

Thanks
maasi

Did anyone get this working?

Post by maasi »

I have Ubuntu 10.10 and I tried to get the ZoneMinder working with MS Lifecam, but i dont get any picture.

I can see the cam on Ubuntu with XaxTV, so I know that the Ubuntu works with it.

But I cant seem to be able to make it work on the zoneminder.

If anyone has this one working, could you please let me know what settings I have to have, or what to tweak?

Im new to this, but spent decent time finding info online.. but no luck.

Cheers,
Maasi