Show recording trigger zones

Current Development version likely to have breaking changes
borozenetsww

Show recording trigger zones

Post by borozenetsww »

Is it possible to somehow see the zones that caused the alarm? I would like a setting to display the area on the monitor that led to the start of recording. Perhaps just highlighting the area with a different color.
I noticed a lot of recordings today, but I didn't see any movement when I looked at them.
bebach8

Re: Show recording trigger zones

Post by bebach8 »

I noticed same problem of triggering recording for no particular reason. And when I look at recording it says cause of recording is "Continuous" even if cameras are set to record on Motion. And red markers below recording are not correct. They are all over the place. Sometimes (10% of time) is correct. Sometimes (50% of time) is inverted (alarm is not marked - what is marked is when alarm stopped) and about 40% of time entire recording has red marker above timeline below.

ZM version 1.37.51~20240217115927-focal
dougmccrary

Post by dougmccrary »

I haven't used it lately, but save jpegs used to work -
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 01-02-01 ZMX - Monitor - PcamL.png
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 01-02-01 ZMX - Monitor - PcamL.png (9.89 KiB) Viewed 1544 times
borozenetsww

Post by borozenetsww »

dougmccrary wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:06 am I haven't used it lately, but save jpegs used to work -
Thanks! Seems as work. Try to use this option to find movement.
borozenetsww

Post by borozenetsww »

I did not find the reason for the recording to be triggered. Created a filter to delete records that contain less than 15 alarm frames.

UPD: Increased alarmed frames in source to 15 and disable filter. Lets see.
Lylybr

Post by Lylybr »

Yes.Retro Bowl
By coloring the screen differently, you can configure ZoneMinder to display areas that have caused alarms. This makes it easy to identify the recording activation area. You can recheck the motion detection zone settings to improve accuracy.