Auto stop timeout not working in zmNinja. Works great in the Zoneminder web ui

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
foytech

Auto stop timeout not working in zmNinja. Works great in the Zoneminder web ui

Post by foytech »

I have not figured this out yet and it’s seems like maybe a slight code adjustment somewhere can fix this. Does anyone know what would prevent the move from auto stopping ? It seems to work fine in zoneminder but not for zmNinja.. seems to be a bug
foytech

Re: Auto stop timeout not working in zmNinja. Works great in the Zoneminder web ui

Post by foytech »

Ok, since no one seems to know much about the ZMNinja programming, anyone have another suggestion for controlling my camera with a mobile app while using Zoneminder? Seems ZmNinja is still a bit buggy. I dug through the OnVif Codes, and made some changes to netcat.pm and the Zoneminder App Web GUI works perfect. However, zmNinja has a mind of its own with continusMove. The buttons on the app seems to not stop when you let off of it. Just continues to zoom, or move any direction. Adding a Autostop value works, however, I want to be able to still use continuous move function to quickly get the camera where I want it to be.
Magic919

Re: Auto stop timeout not working in zmNinja. Works great in the Zoneminder web ui

Post by Magic919 »

I use ZMNinja for control and use the stop button (Hikvision camera).
-