SV3C 5MP IP Camera Outdoor B08TWWD6LB

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
coltswalker

SV3C 5MP IP Camera Outdoor B08TWWD6LB

Post by coltswalker »

This camera by SV3C Amazon ASIN B08TWWD6LB does pretty much what I need for monitoring parking lots on my rental properties and reading through the S&A I see it does RSTP streaming so It should work with zoneminder.

However, I can find no information on the initial setup, if it is required to use a cellular phone "app." My work environment is all PC computers running Linux desktop and Macintosh. Does anyone have any experience with this camera and knows if it is possible to do the initial setup via Chrome or Firefox on Linux desktop?

Additionally, I could not find a Hikvision equivalent. Outdoor + wifi + same basic type that I can monitor with zoneminder for under $100 per camera. I dont really need the audio two way but all these new chinese cameras all seem to have this extra stuff.