1.37.19 - Pause button works and red activty bars are back

Current Development version likely to have breaking changes
lyallp

1.37.19 - Pause button works and red activty bars are back

Post by lyallp »

Just an FYI

I previously reported that the Pause button didn't work.
Plus, I also reported that the red activity bars at the bottom of the event display window where sporadic though mostly missing.

It seems the Pause button works now, with a caveat. When I resume/Play, the video zips in fast motion, catching up to where it would have been had the pause not been pressed. Also, repeating an event that has been previously paused will also show in fast motion.

Also, it appears the 'red activity' bars have made a somewhat consistent return.
ZoneMinder_Red_bars.gif
ZoneMinder_Red_bars.gif (23.27 KiB) Viewed 529 times
It appears that the red blocks only show on images that have alarm 'red outline', as in, images that have been stored with 'analyse' in the filename, as opposed to 'capture'.
ZoneMinder_Capture.gif
ZoneMinder_Capture.gif (4.18 KiB) Viewed 529 times
Personally, I would like to see the 'analyse' images in the event, when there is one to a corresponding 'capture' image - so that the red outline shows in the videos, like it used to. ie, if there is an 'analyse' image, show it in preference to the 'capture' image, when the image number is the same.
...Lyall
iconnor

Re: 1.37.19 - Pause button works and red activty bars are back

Post by iconnor »

The bars are pulled from the database. Specifically the Frames table. Nothing to do with analysis jpegs, but if you aren't doing analysis, you don''t get either.
lyallp

Re: 1.37.19 - Pause button works and red activty bars are back

Post by lyallp »

I gather I do do analysis, as the images are stored, with the red motion outlines.
Is that not the case?
Is there some setting I should enable?
Analysis.gif
Analysis.gif (12.25 KiB) Viewed 454 times
...Lyall