Debian Repo does not work

Support and queries relating to third party Live CDs and DVD, VM images and other packaged distributions
simonep74

Debian Repo does not work

Post by simonep74 »

Hi,

the Debian Repo does not work (https://zmrepo.zoneminder.com/debian/release-1.34). By APT I see this error:
Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The name in the certificate does not match the expected. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 158.69.226.113 443]

Error 404 with browser.

If you try to browser if you see an other website https://zmrepo.zoneminder.com/ - "Connor Technology"

the Repo is currently not usable!!!!
SteveGilvarry

Re: Debian Repo does not work

Post by SteveGilvarry »

Yes. Support chimps want almonds instead of peanuts, negotiating with them presently.
Production Zoneminder 1.37.x (Living dangerously)
Random Selection of Cameras (Dahua and Hikvision)
simonep74

Post by simonep74 »

thanks for your reply. Today I see the correct server, but unfortunately, it is empty.
do you have any news on when it will be operational again?
alabamatoy

Post by alabamatoy »

From what I can tell, there is one chap who carries an enormous percentage of the workload of keeping ZM moving forward. Its appears to me from some postings elsewhere that he has been overloaded with some non-ZM activities (like moving his residence/place of business) over the last couple weeks. We need to let him get through all that, and I am confident that these issues will be resolved soon.
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

I think rsync has completed.. zmrepo should be ... populated.

New builds are not enabled yet, perhaps tomorrow.