New install of 1.34.16 and seeing seeing "NaN:NaN:NaNs" when displaying events

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
jr3us

New install of 1.34.16 and seeing seeing "NaN:NaN:NaNs" when displaying events

Post by jr3us » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:10 pm

As indicated by the subject, I have done a new install using the instructions on raspberry pi os (debian buster for the raspberry pi ) on a raspberry pi 4 with 2 gb

The article below from the zoneminder forum perfectly describes the problem I am having:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27729

A comment in the thread from Sabby refers to replacing all the contents from /usr/share/zoneminder from a 1.32.2 archive, but I don't want to go that far.

What version of zoneminder should I go back to IF this is the solution?

Additional information... This happens in firefox, safari, as well as chromium browser.

Regards!

burger

Re: New install of 1.34.16 and seeing seeing "NaN:NaN:NaNs" when displaying events

Post by burger » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Are you sure you installed correctly? Exactly what install guide did you use? Are there any errors in the logs?
fastest way to test streams:
ffmpeg -i rtsp://<ipaddress>:554/path output.mp4
from terminal, and run through paths on ispydb or in zm hcl

jr3us

Re: New install of 1.34.16 and seeing seeing "NaN:NaN:NaNs" when displaying events

Post by jr3us » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:18 pm

I used the following page as a guide to install it:

https://wiki.zoneminder.com/Raspberry_Pi_4_-_Raspbian

When i was configuring the Reolink camera, I initially used the ONVIF method for connecting to the camera. However using onvif was not working well at all with it... corrupting the video as it came into zoneminder. I changed it to use an RTSP connection to the camera and the video corruption went away
note that I do believe the install went sideways for some reason... I did an install on an ECS Liva, and it works fine, so I am going to use the ECS LIVA as the zoneminder server.

Thanks for the assistance!