Zone setup screen add Scale option for the image, like other screens

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
erew

Zone setup screen add Scale option for the image, like other screens

Post by erew »

I have a 1080p screen and a 1080p video feed.

At the front web page "console", when I click on the number on the Zone column to edit/view my zones, the next screen it brings up, is your camera feed and your list of zones. Because the camera feed is 1080p on a 1080p screen, I have to scroll around on that screen to get to things. Could this screen have a scale option like the other screens please?

Appreciate this could be complex, depending on how the zone overlay thing works....... but if you can do it, that would be great!

Thanks

P.S. Im sure this has been asked for before.... but it would be great to be able to have an option to overlay your zones on your main camera feed and maybe make the zones flash a lighter/darker color on the transparency, to show which zone is being alarmed at that time... perhaps even with a pixel/percentage count for diagnostics and dialing in your settings.
jlw52761

Re: Zone setup screen add Scale option for the image, like other screens

Post by jlw52761 »

+1 vote