Zone-Edit UI broken - controls on top of each other?

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
mmiller

Zone-Edit UI broken - controls on top of each other?

Post by mmiller »

It seems the 1.32 to 1.34 update has fixed/improved some things (like the playback control reliability) and broken other things (like the zone-edit UI).

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox (OS is Linux Mint 18) and both have the same problem, the edit-Zone UI the controls are drawn on top of each other making it extremely difficult to use and read.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like, it used to have the controls/fields all in a row in sections above/below the image, now it's all jumbled up on top of each other below the image.
zm-UI.png
zm-UI.png (194.63 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
RusFM

Re: Zone-Edit UI broken - controls on top of each other?

Post by RusFM »

I have the same issue. Environment is Windows 10, Opera and Chrome. Using the Classic skin.

The settingsPanel DIV and zonePoints DIV overlap each other.

Getting rid of width:600px; for the settingsPanel seems to fix it.

/usr/share/zoneminder/www/skins/classic/css/base/views/zone.css

#zonePoints {
/* width: 600px; */
}

Rus
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

I havn't been able to reproduce this, although I wonder if you are using an increased font size or zoom-in which would make the content of the div larger than the 600px.
kerianneisenhaver99

Post by kerianneisenhaver99 »

this update is simply unbearable, I immediately deleted it
nathanielfigart

Post by nathanielfigart »

Thank God I'm not the only one with this horror because I thought the problem was with my computer. You can't imagine how worried I was about this since I recently bought a new expensive (for me personally) computer, and I thought it was some problem with it. Now I learn design on courses, and for me, it is simply necessary to have a good computer on which I could work in the future to develop my skills. It's good that I saw your post; all the stress went right out of me. I would also like to know how I can install the previous version of the program