Reolink RLC-410 Data Streams

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
larizzo

Re: Reolink RLC-410 Data Streams

Post by larizzo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:20 am

nik282000 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:50 pm
ZoneMinder v1.33.16
I had everything exactly the same except I was running 1.32 cause it's the "stable" version. I tried 1.33.15 and it's working perfectly now. The strange part is I had already tried 1.33 but an older build. Thanks a lot for the help.

garbia

Post by garbia » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:51 am

I am using a 410W in RTMP mode and it seems to be stable, zero smearing for now.
However, the bandwidth even at 720 and 8fps with 2000 bit rate stays around 250kb/s
As reference my 3 foscam and 4 Ezviz (all in RTSP H264 passthrough with audio) all use <50kb/s when not triggered. I guess they all use Variable Bitrate?

Any feedback?

token

Post by token » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:33 pm

Its been a weird combination of all of these tips to get mine to somewhat work, but I wanted to throw in here this thread for audio:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29143&p=114201&hil ... nk#p114201

I haven't tested my current config's audio but I'm using the RTSP method, not RTMP and FFMPEG. My current setup is finally stable without delays or smearing. One thing I also did outside of the advice here is that I found a blog post on Reolink's site about setting up their cameras for Synology. They have you set the camera's encoding to "base". See link below.

https://reolink.com/synology-surveillan ... n-cameras/

I honestly do not know what has had the best effect as my zoneminder version has updated between testing (also this is running as a plugin on FreeNAS), and I started to just shoot machine gun style and lost track of what I did.

I currently also have the Reolink NVR, so I want to see zoning, audio etc really get dialed in- I need zoneminder to be as good as the Reolink NVR and app (would use zm-NinjaPro) in order to ditch the NVR, but until then I can't bring myself to "downgrade". I really want to be self hosted, but I don't want my security to be an experiment or have glitches. I have to say, the Reolink app has really matured, I'm curious to see if zm-Ninga can somewhat take it's place.

And then facial recognition is very interesting. Something that is "one click" with Synology, I'm wondering how intensive for a derp like me it will be to setup in zoneminder.
https://medium.com/zmninja/diy-doorbell ... 5d4cd261c4