Sricam SP012 - Control

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
frankza

Sricam SP012 - Control

Post by frankza »

Hi all,

I bought a Sricam SP012 and get the video stream working, but I want to move it by using Zoneminder. Can someone give me a hint how I have to setup it in Zoneminder. I tried the following:
zoneminder.JPG
zoneminder.JPG (39.38 KiB) Viewed 52344 times
Many thanks in advance.

Frank
brtwrs

Re: Sricam SP012 - Control

Post by brtwrs »

Hi Frank,

Did you every got it working:)?

Thanks!
tberger2

Post by tberger2 »

Try using ONVIF port 5000.

Could you please post your GENERAL and SOURCE settings?
stuffedmonkey

Post by stuffedmonkey »

I would really appreciate if someone with a SP012 or SP013 who got it working in ZM, would post their setup here.
Getting mental soon.
Have tried a million different combos, nothings working. Closest Ive gotten was a green screen but with date and time up in the corner.
The camera is working fine and the stream is working in the tinyCam Pro app on my Honor 8 but cant figure out whats wrong in ZM.
Get a whole lot of messages about sockets in the log file. Might there be a problem with ZM? Installed today on a fresh VM with Ubuntu Server 16.04.

Any help would be super appreciated!!
frankza

Post by frankza »

Hi,

as I'm only interested in how to move the camara - you can see, that the stream is working fine in ZM.

My settings are:
Quelltype: Ffmpeg
Quellenpfad: rtsp://user:password@192.168.178.55/onvif1
Remote Methode: RTP/Unicast

It is running on ubunut 16.04. Maybe you should check if ffmpeg is installed.

Best regards

Frank
stuffedmonkey

Post by stuffedmonkey »

Holy sh*t!
I thought i had tried every bloody option, but i guess not. Finally I got a picture!!
Thank you so much @frankza .
Now I just need to learn how to activate motion sensor and recording.
galbano

Post by galbano »

Thanks guys !! i been trying for a couple days to get this sricam working, I have a SP005 ( i guess because its not marked ) and i only got that from the Q&A on the amazon where someone asked. I have video now! so the the largest thing, but would be nice to get the ptz working. I found the options to enable control, i mimicked the setting above and tried both ports, i did a namp and that the only to ports i see open. the cam does function properly with the phone app. any other tips on how to get the controls working ?

I am new to all of the items ZM / IP cams i know programming / networking.
kj2121

Post by kj2121 »

Hello forum
I am new here;) but I have found this topic. My Sricam SP012 runs in ZoneMinder.
Now I would gladly also use the control function.
Does anyone have an idea like this?