Events month?

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.29.x releases only.
Isaac-1

Events month?

Post by Isaac-1 »

I have tried searching the forum, but have had no luck finding this topic. On the events view I have the options of hours, days, weeks, months, is there a way to configure this to be last day, last week, last month as opposed to calendar day, week, month. As it is configured I loose the last months worth of recording on the 1st of each month. ie, on October 1st my total records will only go back to midnight of that day, in general this is not an issue, however since I only get to check my recordings every 1-2 days on average I would miss anything that happens on the last day or two of the month..

thanks
haus

Re: Events month?

Post by haus »

I don't know if it's configurable (I never really paid attention to the way the columns work), but if you want "last 7 days" you can create a filter on "Date/Time" "greater than" "X days ago" or "X hours ago". It's not as convenient as clicking the column summary link, but you could save a filter to view all items that occurred in the with Date/Time greater than 7 days ago sorted by Date/Time Descending to view the last weeks' worth of events.
bbunge

Re: Events month?

Post by bbunge »

You will not loose events based on hour, day, week or month. Everything will be under events until you or a filter deletes them. I'm pretty sure the month is the same as the past 30 days and not the calendar month. My server purges after 30 days and my month goes back to Sept 19th