Grab one still image

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
BiloxiGeek

Grab one still image

Post by BiloxiGeek »

When viewing a monitor via the ZM web interface could we get a button or whatever so the user can grab one still image from the camera? It could either display that one image from the stream, or prompt to download the image. Viewing it first would be better I think, so the user can get a look at whatever is in the image first then if it's an image they do want to save they could easily right-click the image and save to their local computer.
dazed

Re: Grab one still image

Post by dazed »

Well I Remote view via Windows. I can Pause then click right mouse button over image, and click save picture as...not sure about what OS your using, but im sure it would be similar....but i could be wrong YMMV
BiloxiGeek

Post by BiloxiGeek »

Just tried that in Firefox running on Linux. Clicking the pause button when watching a camera's feed pauses the stream.

But I can't get a right-click, save image as to work. Firefox tries to download nph-zms.jpg but never gets any data. I don't have a windows system handy to test it there.
dazed

Post by dazed »

Yeah for some reason its saving the whole image as the moviem when i do save image as in firefox windows after hitting pause...

maybe it was the still it worked on.