Romanian translation

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
Josephine

Romanian translation

Post by Josephine »

Hi guys,
I'm a zoneminder user and i want to be of some assistance. I thought that one more translation won't hurt :).
Is there any special procedure for doing a zonemider translation or i just do it and report to HQ?! :D

Regards
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks for the offer. The best thing to do is look in zm_lang_en_gb.php and then make a copy and follow the instructions that are written at various places throughout the file.

Cheers

Phil
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

OK Phil

I'm going to leave in english terms like 'Stream' because their have no optimal translation in my native language. IMO it's better to leave these intact for better understanding. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Regards
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

That's fine. Just let me know when you have something you're happy with and I'll add it in.

Phil
maniacul

Post by maniacul »

Is it done yet? I can't see it in 1.22.3.

I anybody wants, I can help too.

If there's anything done, just let me know so I won't do work that's already been done.
Respect,
Dr.Septimiu Suciu
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Yes it is and I thought I'd included it. However I've just checked and I didn't update the package so it was missed out. If you want it, you can temporarily download it from http://www.zoneminder.com/downloads/zm_ ... ro.php.txt and then rename it (to remove the .txt) once downloaded and copied to the zm web dir.
Phil