1.26.3 Event Playback Stops

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.26.x releases only.
kbocek

1.26.3 Event Playback Stops

Post by kbocek »

Just installed my first HD camera, 1280x800 running RTSP 15 FPS. Video is nice and clean.

My problem is playback in ZM. Events show a certain length but only playback the first 10 or so frames. Then playback halts. I've repeated this in Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Basildane

Re: 1.26.3 Event Playback Stops

Post by Basildane »

In "buffers", check that your "image buffer size" is at least double the size of your "pre event image" setting.
kbocek

Post by kbocek »

Basildane wrote:In "buffers", check that your "image buffer size" is at least double the size of your "pre event image" setting.
Yup, image buffer was 40 while pre-event was 10. I assumed those buffers only related to recording and not to playback which is where my problem is. When I set the image buffer size to 150 the source line on the main console turns orange. At less than 125 it stays green. I also played with the "stream replay image buffer" which started at 1000. I could turn it up to 3000.

But none of these changes affected playback of my HD recordings. They still only played the first handful of frames although many seconds are shown as recorded.

I'm seeing some errors in the log after trying to playback an event. I have no idea if these are relevant:

web_php[6177].FAT-zm/includes/database.php/78 [SQL-ERR 'Unknown column 'undefined' in 'where clause'', statement was 'select Events.Id as Id, MonitorId, Name, Cause, StartTime, date_format( StartTime, '%y/%m/%d %H:%i:%S' ) as StartTimeShort, EndTime, Width, Height, Length, Frames, AlarmFrames, TotScor]

web_js[5994].ERR-http://crystal.pvt/zm/skins/classic/vie ... vent.js/44 [Uncaught ReferenceError: $clear is not defined]
kbocek

Post by kbocek »

Well increasing the buffers *seems* to have helped. At least with playing back new events. Lets upgrade to 1.26.4 and see what happens.
kbocek

Post by kbocek »

1.26.4 was a failure. I'll post separately.