Bosch ndc 225 pi

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
Israeru

Bosch ndc 225 pi

Post by Israeru »

Hello
I have 5 bosh ndc 225 pi cameras and I am tring zoneminder in a virtualized linux server (CentOS 5)

I compile zoneminder from sources and installed ffmpeg from rpms and these are the results:
4 cameras work, but i have very events from lost signal and one camera dont work, i cannot obtain the feed from that camera and are configured with the same form in zm:

The feed its obtained from
/snap.jpg?JpegSize=M&JpegCam=1&JpegDomain=5035302&counter=1346964557642

They work with only the firts two parameters JpegSize and JpegCam
Have you experience with that model of cam and zoneminder? And have you configured these cams with rtsp?

I cant put the imgs here: the site dont allow me. OMG

I can view the feed with vlc only passing the command vlc rtsp://ip

Greetings
Israeru

Re: Bosch ndc 225 pi

Post by Israeru »

The image are here
subirimagenes dot c0m imagen-camerazm-7974868 dot html
Carrier82

Re: Bosch ndc 225 pi

Post by Carrier82 »

Not familiar with the make and model, but
- Make sure the fifth camera works when you put the direct snap.jpg path in browser - if not and others do, it's somehow broken.
- You can configure Zoneminder to use monitor type ffmpeg, then you can put the path to direct stream in rtsp:// format
- Check the logs! You might be running out of shared memory, one possible reason for fifth camera not working.