DigiVue products compatibility

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
MakOwner

DigiVue products compatibility

Post by MakOwner »

I'm brand new to Zoneminder - ran across it when googling for security camera systems.
I only need 5 cameras and only one with audio, and I have some spare rackmount servers... So this sounds like a perfect match.
So, I have been perusing the local Fry's and found a couple of boards that do video capture, but I can't find any information here about them using the local serach or google with a site: parameter.

The cards are DigiVue products.

Company site is here: (Well, I would link it but the posting system won't let me ....)
The cards they have in inventory are (How the hell do you post links???) and this one: (How the hell do you post links???) (however, this shows a single serial to BNC type connector - the unit at the store actually has two of those serial type connectors). I have photos of them if anyone is interested in seeing them.

The packaging on the cars don't mention what type of chipset are used, but no mention that DirectX drivers are required. The included software only works with windows, of course.

Anyone have any experience with these? Are these generic enough to work?

Geez... how does one post relevant questions without referemces? "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs" - so hopefully breaking the links will let me post.
Great, can't even freaking print out broken links. Sorry guys I can't even post enough information to give a good enough description of what I'm asking...
MakOwner

Re: DigiVue products compatibility

Post by MakOwner »

Nothing?
Nearly 100 views and nobody has ever seen these?
Or am I posting in the wrong place?