Client-server

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
virgin

Client-server

Post by virgin »

Hi Phil.
Possible to do the program in zm for client-server, for example:
open the window in server when is alarm in computer of client and do the controll of client computer every day?
Regards,
Anatoliy.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Re: Client-server

Post by zoneminder »

Hi Anatoliy,

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. Can you give me some more examples?

Phil,
virgin

Re: Client-server

Post by virgin »

ok.
I have installed zm for 5-10 clients, and I have the office where is operator 24 hour in day. For example, if in client computer alarm was happend, in the office computer opening the window with sound message and video stream. When I can do call in police etc. And evry day client computer send the test massage: " all ok, i`m working". You can do or with modem dsl or with gprs-cannel (gprs modem). I hope you are understand my problem with my "perfect" english :)
By the way, I have sent the e-mail yesterday if not difficult can you help me with bt878? Have falcon with bt878 with 4 tv-in. Have tested always zm with first tv-in. Yesterday have connected 2-nd but have not video streaming, only black screen. What is happening? Version zm 0.9.15, RH 9.0.
Regards,
Anatoliy.