Cycle view not working

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
foxtroop11

Cycle view not working

Post by foxtroop11 »

Anyone else having problems with the cycle view? I'm assuming it's suppose to cycle through the different feed's available. I have 3 cams up and running an the montage view works, but the cycle view just sits on the first cam's image. Maybe I missed something, but I've tried it with Firefox and IE7.

Zoneminder 1.24, newest one installed with ffmpeg compiled from source as per directions.
nuck

Re: Cycle view not working

Post by nuck »

foxtroop11 wrote:Anyone else having problems with the cycle view?
It's working fine for me. Have you checked the cycle time(s)?
foxtroop11

Post by foxtroop11 »

I thought man if that's all it is I'd feel pretty stupid. I changed it from 30 seconds down to 15 and a bunch of other times, still stuck on the first feed that comes up and stays there. Not sure what went wrong.

update: I just found out if I change it to stills it does cycle through the feeds, and then if I click it back to stream it also cycle's through. Did you have to do the same or did it just work right after you clicked the cycle button?
nuck

Post by nuck »

To be honest I rarely use stills unless I'm looking for something so no I can't say I've seen the same issue. My installation just seemed to work, as some things do with 1.24.

There are definitely some wierd things floating about within 1.24. And so goes tinkering with development software.