configuration zoneminder ubuntu

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
linlin64

configuration zoneminder ubuntu

Post by linlin64 »

Hello,

I would like to use Zoneminder however I have a little configuration problem.

My camera /dev/video0 works properly with camorama and I succeed to configure my camera with Zoneminder: you could see that on this capture. The function and the camera are coloured in green => it works.

I click on my camera name. This web page opens: you could see this
capture. HOWEVER I can't see the stream. I try change some parameters on linux and on zoneminder, but I can't succeed to obtain the stream.

With a right click on the place where the stream should be, I want to see the picture and I obtain that: "The requested URL /usr/lib/cgi-bin/nph-zms was not found on this server". I am very surprised because this file exists on my ubuntu. (you could see this capture).

Could you help me please? Have you any idea about my problem?

You can see my zoneminder on this web site: http://www.uzan64.fr/zm/
we4zonM

Post by we4zonM »

You might try to use still pictures instead of a stream. You will need to get the command to get a image from the camera. On the Airlink101 AIC250, it is "image.jpg". For this camera, streaming works in Windows, but I have yet to get it to work in Linux. It may work in Linux too, if you have the right command.
yochaigal

Post by yochaigal »

Maybe change the picture size? Mine breaks if i set it to anything other than 352 x 240
linlin64

Re: configuration zoneminder ubuntu

Post by linlin64 »

I resolve my problem.

I needed to create a ScriptAlias on my apache configuration like that:
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/

Tks for your answer