Watchdog V1 Puppy linux with Zoneminder - Runs from CD.

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
hushpuppy

Post by hushpuppy »

The card type should be 39.

Which iso are you using ? Version 1.1 loads a config file as i wrote about earlier.

I dont think that modprobe.conf has any reference's to bttv at all, not as the iso ships, have you created a pup_save file when you closed down ?

In any case, do this to load the config file. (version 1.1 only).

On the FIRST HARD DISK, create a file called wd.conf.

put this in it

bttv_type=39

save, reboot watchdog.

Because i'm moving, i dont have a working system to test on, but that shoudl work.
mrd

Post by mrd »

I'll give it a shot tomorrow first thing.

Thanks,
MRD
MRD
shocksystems

Watchdog Version 2 yet?

Post by shocksystems »

Hushpuppy:

Thanks for the great work on Watchdog. I have downloaded and am running version 1.1. It is very helpful.

Any progress on version 2? I saw on another forum that someone noticed a version 2 ISO was downloadable from your website but it was not linked, and version 1.1 is the latest version you refer to.

Cheers!

Jim
hushpuppy

Post by hushpuppy »

I've not had the time to update watchdog for some time now (moved home & moved business premises in the last two weeks, started another business, busiest time of year, and taking a well earned break by driving to Spain from the UK next week) , but will at sometime in the new year.

Version 2 was based on the beta version of ZM, but had problems so i removed the ISO as i didn't have time to fix them.

If you have any feature requests, please reply here and when i get bored on holiday, ill have a look :).
mrd

Any progress....

Post by mrd »

I've been spending a lot of time playing around with puppy and I'm dieing to get my hands on a new Watchdog (ZM 1.23.2).

Any chance you'll be creating a package soon?

Thanks!
MRD