zoneminder_1.22.3-8_i386.deb for Ubuntu released

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
PeterHoward

zoneminder_1.22.3-8_i386.deb for Ubuntu released

Post by PeterHoward »

I've put out a -8 release now. You can find it at

ftp://ftp.northern-ridge.com.au/zoneminder/ubuntu/

Versions for Dapper and Edgy are there; and the Edgy version should work on Feisty.

Fixes are:
- Now built against libpcre3 (so you can use the regexps)
- The "Monitor Presets" patch is now included.

I'm not putting it into debian unstable yet; I want to do a bit more testing (and hopefully get confirmation that the regexp stuff is working); I'll update this thread when I've submitted it for upload.

PJH
Lee Sharp

Post by Lee Sharp »

When are you going to add the xlib_shm stuff to it? :) I will start to roll out some testing.
PeterHoward

Post by PeterHoward »

Up until I read your reply I was unaware of its existence . . . I vaguely remember mention of it some time back but didn't take much notice (my setups have always been to have viewing on a separate machine to the server) If I add it it would almost certainly be a separate package.

In summary - "watch this space".
Lee Sharp

Post by Lee Sharp »

Yeah... That was me too... :) It is much less of a pig than firefox for those people that just have to watch on the console. It is also very small, which is a nice testing feature.
PeterHoward

Re: zoneminder_1.22.3-8_i386.deb for Ubuntu released

Post by PeterHoward »

PeterHoward wrote: I'm not putting it into debian unstable yet; I want to do a bit more testing (and hopefully get confirmation that the regexp stuff is working); I'll update this thread when I've submitted it for upload.
It's now in debian unstable.