TRENDNET TV-IP100

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
frederpe

TRENDNET TV-IP100

Post by frederpe »

I'm a new ZM's user and i succed to make working a trendnet TV-IP100 with the /IMAGE.JPG path but i can't use it with the /VIDEO.CGI path.

the /image.jpg path work fine but the framerate is very bad 3 p/s.

Anyone can help me ?
jaimevives

Re: TRENDNET TV-IP100

Post by jaimevives »

frederpe wrote:I'm a new ZM's user and i succed to make working a trendnet TV-IP100 with the /IMAGE.JPG path but i can't use it with the /VIDEO.CGI path.
Hi frederpe:

If i'm not mistaken, your cam is the same as the CONCEPTRONIC c54netcam I tested some days ago. It happened the same to me: with IMAGE.JPG it was giving only 2-3 fps, and video.cgi seemed to not work. See the instructions I worte on the wiki (supported hardware -> network cameras) ...hope this helps.

--
Jaime
frederpe

Post by frederpe »

Thank you of your answer, Jaimevives,

I see your instructons on the wiki and i apply this on my ZM configuration and i see nothing difference but with a long time at read the java code of the build-in web server, i see a reference at a "MJPEG.CGI" script.

I test it in the path and it works ! 15 fps in 640x480.

It's true it's necesary to turn of PCRE in Options > Network tab and in my situation the ZM_OPT_REMOTE_CAMERAS in the same tab must be turn off too. Why ? i don't know ! it works :-)