Danish Language

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
voronwe

Danish Language

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

Hmm i just discovered that danish language is not working in zm 1.22.2 and the file is there, and no aparent errors in the log files.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi All

After abit more testing it would look like the only language option that takes efect is the : Default language used by web interface

When i change that all the users will be using the language that is choosen there, and the user setting have no effect at all.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Hi Tom,

You appear to be right in this. I will check what the problem is and report back. Are you saying also that Danish doesn't work if you change it globally, or just per user?
Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

I think I have found the problem and have placed a test patch in the Patches section of the Wiki (http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.php/Patches) if you want to try it.
Phil
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

Yes my testing seems to show that when you set the global setting that language will be the one active no matter what you set in the user config.

I will try your patch one of the following days.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

I have just applied your patch and that seems to have done the trick, now the user settings works and if no language is selected for the user the global takes over.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

No problem., I'm glad it works!
Phil
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

I have just discovered that after i apllied the patch i can no longer change bandwith for the user, i have 1 server running zm 1.22 without the language patch and on that i can change the bandwith setting, and on my other i cant change it it since it is not avalible to be changed not even on the main zm page, and in the options page under user settings.

Iam sad it took me a few days to discover this error.

The Server with the problem is on the net and can be found at the following address. : Zoneminder at DVOS.dk
User = zoneminder
Pass = 1qaz2wsx

The user have view proberties on every thing.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Yes, I realised yesterday that the patch had broken something. I have fixed what I thought was the problem and will check that it doesn't cause the effect you are seeing before I post another patch. Unfortunately I can't access my dev machine at present, it looks like it might have died :cry:
Phil
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

Argh :cry: sad to hear about your dev machine.

No hurry on the fix, iam just happy that iam not the only one that have seen the problem. :D
Best Regards
Tom Stage
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Phil

Have you got your dev machine up and running again. ??

And on a side note not to rush you, have you found/solved the problem with the problem in this thread. ??
Best Regards
Tom Stage
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Hi Tom,

Sorry it's been a while, I have had to take a few days off ZM as I'm so busy. Nevertheless I have put a newer version of the patch on the Wiki a few days ago which hopefulyl will work for you. This needs to be applied to the original source however and not the previously patched ones.
Phil