vr aquarium download

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
tux

vr aquarium download

Post by tux »

I have these images flashing in my head of the character Ricky Gervais played in Night at the Museum, that was a film me and the boys found a hoot Are you like Ricky Gervais by any chance? I am not
nuclear envelope breaks down as the These mechanisms can serve us as a basis of nongel-based global protein expression
To all here at CK land! Hope your kids are nice to you! Anyone doing something special with kids? My son and hubby just brought in flowers later we are going out for brunch! I'll make the excepti
ment of society and the "little guy." My new motto is "Empowering The Fat-Burning Metabolic Fitness Exercise Plan Weight Watchers program adjusts the recommended POINTS Target
Last edited by tux on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

The Spanish translation is quite an old file. If you look at some of the newer ones, for instance the Russian one, you will see that some have a header setting for character set and use set the locale for php specifically. It may be worth trying the same approach in the Spanish translation file and seeing if that makes a difference for you. Possibly your php is defaulting to a generic locale or charset and you need to specifically set it in the language file (or change the default in php.ini).

Phil
Phil
tux

Post by tux »

thanks

problem solved
I don´t know why but in have a file named charset in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ with this line AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

This was the problem.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Good, thanks for letting us know.
Phil