Annke I91BL not running

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
mohbandy

Annke I91BL not running

Post by mohbandy »

I'm out of ideas here on how to get this device to show up in zm. :cry:

I enabled ONVIF but that didn't work, luckily I can stream it great using VLC and the following:
rtsp://USER:PW@IPADDR:554/H264/ch1/main/av_stream

I've been checking the settings in the camera config vs the zm settings and making sure they match 1:1

Other than the defaults from adding a new capture device and pasting the above path for source, the settings I changed were
modect
3840x2160

I tried method = "http tunnel" because another camera i'm running was set that way.

I tried setting the resolution to the lowest value the camera advertised and that didn't help either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
dougmccrary

Re: Annke I91BL not running

Post by dougmccrary »

by mohbandy » Mon May 06, 2024 8:04 pm
I can stream it great using VLC and the following:
rtsp://USER:PW@IPADDR:554/H264/ch1/main/av_stream
If that path works in VLC it ought to work with zm. Are you really running 1.34? You may need to update to 1.36.

What exactly do you mean by "show up in in zm"?
mohbandy

Post by mohbandy »

I'm using the docker dlandon image that is 3.4, I believe that is the latest. Possibly that's the issue?

Not working I mean I can't get the monitor to show up, says "not running", and I have the right credentials since vlc likes it.
dougmccrary

Post by dougmccrary »

Docker may be related, not sure what you can do unless there's a newer one, or you go non-docker.
Even though you are specifying h264, have you verified that's what VLC says it's playing? How about the frame rate?
You should have something in the log about what's happening with this monitor.