Three Dots on Android Devices

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
ireduts

Three Dots on Android Devices

Post by ireduts »

Hello everyone,

i have installed zmninja on several cell phones. On Android devices (Android 12 / 13) i now have the problem that no videos are displayed. Only three green dots appear where the video should be. A broken image icon is displayed in the live views. Funnily enough, it works on my iPhone. I transferred the settings from the iPhone to the Android devices without success. I checked whether the API works. That's what it does, otherwise it wouldn't work on the iPhone.

Here are the version details:
ZM - v.1.36.33
zmNinja IOS - 1.6.009
zmNinja Android - 1.7.002

ZM is a great piece of software. It would be a shame if I couldn't solve this problem.Thanks in advance.
iconnor

Re: Three Dots on Android Devices

Post by iconnor »

android will no longer load images that aren't https. So setup SSL.
placelistless

Re: Three Dots on Android Devices

Post by placelistless »

ireduts wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:49 pm Hello everyone,

i have installed zmninja on several cell phones. On Android devices (Android 12 / 13) i now have the problem that no videos are displayed. Only three green dots appear where the video should be. A broken image icon is displayed in the live views. Funnily enough, it works on my iPhonegeometry dash lite. I transferred the settings from the iPhone to the Android devices without success. I checked whether the API works. That's what it does, otherwise it wouldn't work on the iPhone.

Here are the version details:
ZM - v.1.36.33
zmNinja IOS - 1.6.009
zmNinja Android - 1.7.002

ZM is a great piece of software. It would be a shame if I couldn't solve this problem.Thanks in advance.
I think maybe software incompatibility. I rarely use third-party links to players.