Paid job for UI enhancement

Advertise ZM related vacancies or offer your skills to others. Sell or exchange your surplus equipment or ask around for bits and pieces you need.
lookash

Paid job for UI enhancement

Post by lookash »

Hello We are looking for someone who can work for Zoneminder UI and can give us professional looking UI. Anyone who is willing please contact me. Previous experience in Zoneminder UI preferable.
patsy3523

Re: Paid job for UI enhancement

Post by patsy3523 »

I've spent quite a bit of time playing around with Zoneminder UI, and I gotta say, it's a pretty cool system for managing surveillance footage. While I'm not a professional UI designer, I've managed to customize the interface to suit my needs. It's definitely a great skill to have if you're looking to enhance the overall look and feel of Zoneminder.
AzadaliMali

Re: Paid job for UI enhancement

Post by AzadaliMali »

It's awesome that you've managed to tweak the UI. I'm still figuring my way around that part, but it's pretty rewarding when you see your custom layout in action, right?
You know, it's funny you should mention the importance of learning new skills, it's something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Actually, it was while I was setting up Zoneminder that I realized how tech-savvy we've become and how useful it is in today's world. Which kind of led me to think about my career path, you know? Even ended up trying to Find a suitable online program to explore different fields. Saw some interesting medical careers on offer, but that's a story for another day! Keep up the good work with Zoneminder.