Web Console Font Size

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
Pedulla

Web Console Font Size

Post by Pedulla »

Where do I change the font size?

I know I'm getting old and bigger is better, but this is bordering on "adding insult to injury" ;)
zonedin

Re: Web Console Font Size

Post by zonedin »

Change font size for Zoneminder 1.32

Login/browse to your local zoneminder's web site http://ip.of.your.zoneminder/zm/
Options -> Display -> CSS (drop down box with the following options:)
  • Base = more normal font size
  • Classic= Absurdly large font size
  • Dark= normal font size, but with a dark page and light text
Click [SAVE] button at the far right to immediately see the results
ris2t

Post by ris2t »

Perfect exactly what I was looking for. Still alot of wasted whitespace but less scrolling involved and readable text. The default supersized font and whitespace layout on web browsers was a challenge to use.
fmustang1981

Post by fmustang1981 »

Thank you, just got to this problem too. I really needed your help. Zoneminder 1.32 only recently got into my hands and I immediately started having dozens of problems as I am just a beginner and completely inexperienced in this area. I just wanted to change the font to vlone logo font and immediately realized that I didn't know too much information to make it a reality. I immediately started Googling this problem, but I didn't find anything useful until I saw this topic. You guys are much more experienced than me, thanks for the good example.
crossjimmy

Post by crossjimmy »

It's okay, the important thing is that we have enough people here with real combat experience. That will certainly be of great help to those who are bringing glitches for the first time. I'm also really grateful for the typographical errors I've had with Snowflake Font and it's a gift to me and you guys.
murbe

Post by murbe »

fmustang1981 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:17 pm Thank you, just got to this problem too. I really needed your help. Zoneminder 1.32 only recently got into my hands and I immediately started having dozens of problems as I am just a beginner and completely inexperienced in this area. I just wanted to change the font to yo whatsapp and immediately realized that I didn't know too much information to make it a reality. I immediately started Googling this problem, but I didn't find anything useful until I saw this topic. You guys are much more experienced than me, thanks for the good example.
On a computer or mobile device, go to the settings or preferences menu of the application you are using.

Look for the "display" or "appearance" option.

Within the display or appearance menu, you should see an option for "font size" or "text size."

Adjust the font size by selecting the desired option from the list or by using a slider to increase or decrease the size.

Save the changes and exit the settings or preferences menu.

If you are having difficulty finding the font size settings, you can also try searching for it within the application's help or support documentation or by doing a quick internet search for instructions specific to your device or application.
saiffragic

Post by saiffragic »

murbe wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:41 am
fmustang1981 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:17 pm Thank you, just got to this problem too. I really needed your help. Zoneminder 1.32 only recently got into my hands and I immediately started having dozens of problems as I am just a beginner and completely inexperienced in this area. I just wanted to change the font on yo whatsapp to you and immediately realized that I didn't know too much information to make it a reality. I immediately started Googling this problem, but I didn't find anything useful until I saw this topic. You guys are much more experienced than me, thanks for the good example.
On a computer or mobile device, go to the settings or preferences menu of the application you are using.

Look for the "display" or "appearance" option.

Within the display or appearance menu, you should see an option for "font size" or "text size."

Adjust the font size by selecting the desired option from the list or by using a slider to increase or decrease the size.

Save the changes and exit the settings or preferences menu.

If you are having difficulty finding the font size settings, you can also try searching for it within the application's help or support documentation or by doing a quick internet search for instructions specific to your device or application.
Thank you very much for providing the steps!