nmninja - unable to install from Google Play Store

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
zoopyfly

nmninja - unable to install from Google Play Store

Post by zoopyfly »

Hello,

I am kicking the tires on ZoneMinder and going through the documentation. For mobile, the docs reference zmninja.

From reading the forums, zmninja development has been transferred to the the zone minder team. When locating zmninja in the Google play store and trying to then install it on a Pixel 7, I am unable to.

Code: Select all

This app is not available for any of your devices
Any suggestions? Looks like the app has not been updated for newer released of Android.
mivilleb

Re: nmninja - unable to install from Google Play Store

Post by mivilleb »

I have the same problem, not listed for my fairly recent Samsung phone but it is available for an old tablet I have. What are the minimum requirements for ZMNinja, maybe they can be changed so we can actually install it on an Android phone?
rockedge

Re: nmninja - unable to install from Google Play Store

Post by rockedge »

zmNinja needs work to bring it up to speed with the latest versions of Zoneminder. I do not think there has been much done to it for awhile.

Definitely room presently for someone to jump in and take zmNinja to the next level in development and code maintenance.