State: - fps in Montage

Discussions related to the 1.36.x series of ZoneMinder
leksand

State: - fps in Montage

Post by leksand »

1) The current recording state (State: - fps) is not displayed in the Montage window. I couldn't find the answer by searching - there were similar topics, but I didn't find a solution. On all the camera in the Montage window, if you open the zone setting, it is displayed correctly

This is necessary for convenient debugging of the sensitivity of the motion sensor when setting up zones - I want to see whether the camera is writing or not; the motion sensor has triggered or not

2) Is it possible to make general zone settings for multiple cameras?

Zoneminder v1.36.17 / google chrome
leksand

Re: State: - fps in Montage

Post by leksand »

The problem is still relevant
dougmccrary

Post by dougmccrary »

Did you maybe check Options->web->web_compact_montage ?
What OS are you on?
leksand

Post by leksand »

dougmccrary wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:57 am Did you maybe check Options->web->web_compact_montage ?
What OS are you on?
the web_compact_montage option is disabled;
debian 11.3
leksand

Post by leksand »

update to v1.36.20; the problem is still relevant.

it is inconvenient to adjust the sensitivity of the cameras - it is unclear whether the camera is writing now or not, whether the motion sensor has worked or not

iconnor

Post by iconnor »

We are up to 1.36.25 now. Is this still a problem?
leksand

Post by leksand »

v1.36.26
all the same. I do not see fps, there is also no marker that the recording on this monitor is active - without this it is inconvenient to fine-tune the motion sensor

iconnor

Post by iconnor »

Do you only have 6 cameras? Are you using multiport? it may be that the ajax is timing out because you are using all available connections.

Please check and report javascript console errors.
leksand

Post by leksand »

iconnor wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:42 pm Do you only have 6 cameras? Are you using multiport? it may be that the ajax is timing out because you are using all available connections.

Please check and report javascript console errors.
How to check it? Is there an instruction?
dougmccrary

Post by dougmccrary »

https://medium.com/zmninja/multi-port-s ... 836a336c93

You must implement it. It’s a bit of work but well worth it. You’ll want to set up as many ports at you expect to have cameras.
Good luck.
leksand

Post by leksand »

dougmccrary wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:12 pm https://medium.com/zmninja/multi-port-s ... 836a336c93

You must implement it. It’s a bit of work but well worth it. You’ll want to set up as many ports at you expect to have cameras.
Good luck.
Thank you! the status and current fps appeared.

I also have a monitor id number greater than 10. Is it worth fixing?

How multiport works - uses the first monitor or a specific id (made from 1 to 30), but I want to understand the principle of operation?

dougmccrary

Post by dougmccrary »

Whatever the monitor ID is, is what the port number will be plus the setting in Options->Network->MIN_STREAMING_PORT.
The example shows 30000. I use 30100 because my isp blocks 30005 for something they do, so it worked locally, but outside my lan cam5 didn't show at all.
With that in mind, if the camera works, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it does not work, then you'll need to fix it by further expanding the port numbers, or changing the range if it hits a port that's blocked by your isp.
Does that answer your question?
leksand

Post by leksand »

dougmccrary wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:51 pm Whatever the monitor ID is, is what the port number will be plus the setting in Options->Network->MIN_STREAMING_PORT.
The example shows 30000. I use 30100 because my isp blocks 30005 for something they do, so it worked locally, but outside my lan cam5 didn't show at all.
With that in mind, if the camera works, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it does not work, then you'll need to fix it by further expanding the port numbers, or changing the range if it hits a port that's blocked by your isp.
Does that answer your question?
Yes. Thank you