Zoneminder&Telegram (event instant messaging to your phone!)

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.27.x releases only.
Mac4353

Re: Zoneminder&Telegram (event instant messaging to your pho

Post by Mac4353 »

PacoLM wrote: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 pm No one interested?GBWhatsApp
I am also interested like martin. But I want to know if you do have make any progress. Reply me with PM.Kinemaster Diamond
Mac4353

Re: Zoneminder&Telegram (event instant messaging to your phone!)

Post by Mac4353 »

ananyaverma wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:15 am
PacoLM wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:06 pm Hi,

I'm not activating anything from ZM, the Telegram daemon is running in the same computer where ZM is installed. The Telegram daemon is running a LUA script that is looking for some special words to be received, so if one on them is received, the command associated to that word is executed.
I will try to document everything during next week, if I find some free time!Kinemaster Diamond

Regards,
GBWhatsApp
It is safe tough
What is safe tough, I didn't get it.
vishl99

Re: Zoneminder&Telegram (event instant messaging to your pho

Post by vishl99 »

Mac4353 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:01 am
PacoLM wrote: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 pm No one interested?COC MOD
I am also interested like martin. But I want to know if you do have make any progress. Reply me with PM.FM WhatsApp
Hey, I really like this blog and it was very helpful for me to thank you so much.
KorbinSolis

Post by KorbinSolis »

Can telegram replace Instagram?
BraelynHinton

Post by BraelynHinton »

I think that Telegram is a social network used to communicate with people. And Instagram is a platform where people can have fun and watch videos and photos for fun. Telegram can never replace Instagram because I make money on Instagram. I have a large account about cars. Moreover, my account continues to actively grow as I am constantly buying ads and, in addition, the likes here 1394TA, and for a good reason. People tend to like what already has a lot of likes.
Stephen21

Post by Stephen21 »

BraelynHinton wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:27 pm I think that Telegram is a social network used to communicate with people. And Instagram is a platform where people can have fun and watch videos and photos for fun. Telegram can never replace Instagram because I make money on Instagram. I have a large account about cars. Moreover, my account continues to actively grow as I am constantly buying ads and, in addition, the likes here 1394TA, and for a good reason. People tend to like what already has a lot of likes. Episode MOD APK
Agreed. Instagram is a great source of entertainment and sharing the fun moments for millions of users while telegram is not good in that aspect. It's not gonna be replaced by telegram.
julia3570car

Post by julia3570car »

kimonlope wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:20 pm
Juliio wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:04 am
Ryan70 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:24 am I have also switched to telegram but the problem is my friends and family use GBWhatsApp from apkvow, not one of them is using telegram.
Yeah...telegram has lots of functionalities than other social apps and it's interface is also a little complex than other apps. That's one of the reason many people don't it.

Thanks for this great info