Reviewing event frames

Current Development version likely to have breaking changes
lyallp

Reviewing event frames

Post by lyallp »

Version 1.37.16 - Gentoo Linux.

When reviewing an event, I click on the 'frames' button, a list of frames is given, with some highlighted in Red to indicate they are alarm frames.

So, all good, I click on a frame, and proceed to click the 'next' and 'previous' button, every third frame, alarm or not, displays the 'data' on the left side, and when it does that, moves the 'next' button, which, if I click again, the 'data' on the left side disappears and the damn 'next' button moves again!

Also, hitting the back button (top left <-) only takes you to the previous frame, not the list of frames, that I expect. The back button does the functionality I expect from the 'PREV' button.

Eventually the back button will take you back to the list of frames but only after you have looked at every frame you have previously viewed.

Finally, if I click on an alarm frame from the list, to examine it, it will show the red detection outline. next frame won't, and from that point on, no frames will display the red outline, despite the fact that I see in the zoneminder event storage, jpegs do indeed have that red outline encoded in them, about every third frame.
...Lyall