When viewing a monitor the page never finishes loading plus more

Discussions related to the 1.36.x series of ZoneMinder
romper

When viewing a monitor the page never finishes loading plus more

Post by romper »

Hi all, I am reasonably new to Zoneminder and have been kludging things along as I go, I'm no expert on linux, but know enough (I think).

I had a "testing" build running internally (a VM), and still have it, running 1.34.23, with no ssl on apache, with Ubuntu 20.04, and a newer, dedicated build on real hardware, that was running 1.35.28, but have upgraded it to the latest 1.36.1, same OS, but using SSL (LetsEncrypt), with the EventServer as well. All seems to be running well on the 1.36.1 build, however when I click on a monitor, the stream comes up, and I can see events, generate Forced Web alarms, however the page continues to try and load, whereas the 1.34.23 version just loads the page, gives me the stream and is done.

Also, on each event, I'm seeing "<date-time> web_php 69468 FAT Object detection animation and image not found for this event" errors, which I'm unsure of why, some googling has suggesting putting a "wait=5" in the monitor id section of the objectconfig.ini, which I have done and restarted everything.

I'm still very new to configuring the eventserver, so go gently on me. I'm not using any hooks either, although all parts are installed so I can change zmeventnotification.ini at a later time.

Just after some pointers on where to look first.

As noted, it's Ubuntu 20.04, and all pretty much stock out of the box.

Thanks for time in advance, let me know if there are any config files (or sections of) I need to share.