zmninja live feed question

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
brk

zmninja live feed question

Post by brk »

I'm using the desktop version of zmninja successfully on my mac pro.
I decided to also install it on my macbook pro laptop, however I can't seem to get any of the live feeds to work on the laptop.
Everything else works and I can view the events and the events montage images, but none of the feeds show in montage, and when you click on one of the monitors it brings you to a page that has a broken image in the top/left corner rather than that camera's live feed.

It looks like this may be using java? I'm using the laptop with another version of java installed and changed my path to point to the local installation of version 11.0.2. I updated my path to pull in the local one in /Library... But that didn't help.
Don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree with java, but that's the only thing I've customized on this laptop for another project.
asker

Re: zmninja live feed question

Post by asker »

There is no java.
Compare debug logs - likely a config typo.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
brk

Post by brk »

I purchased the ios version, which also works great.

So comparing the two mac installs, the only difference is on the laptop that doesn't work I get the error in the logs:

DEBUG **EXCEPTION**TypeError: Cannot read property 'rect' of undefined caused by undefined

It has all the same other log lines, including active monitors, etc.

The configuration's are identical.
asker

Post by asker »

Did you try deleting the app completely (including its data location - see https://zmninja.readthedocs.io/en/lates ... -locations) and re-installing?
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs