zmNinja 1.33.066 users

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
asker

zmNinja 1.33.066 users

Post by asker »

Some important notes:

1. Make sure AUTH_HASH_LOGIN is on
2. Make sure AUTH_RELAY is hashed
3. restart ZM
4. When ZM 1.34 is released, ZM 1.31 will be the minimum supported version (I'd strongly recommend you upgrade to 1.34 - it brings in a new token system that is more secure and faster)

If you still have issues:
1. Try the desktop app to see if it exhibits the same problem
2. Completely remove the app and re-install again (at least one user reported this fixed issues)
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
davidma

Re: zmNinja 1.33.066 users

Post by davidma »

Hello I followed the above and still have issues with no video being displayed on both the mobile app (zmninja pro) and the desktop app

Zoneminder 1.30.4 (Ubuntu Server)
zmNinja v1.3.066

Android 9

Desktop Web interface works perfect.
zmninja app shows green check marks under monitors.

No image is shown in montage or live views on either the desktop or mobile zmninja app. It used to work fine until recent zmninja upgrades.

Upgrading my Zoneminder version would be a huge pain (likely it means reinstalling a whole new server OS) and is not something I want to do.

How can I troubleshoot this and/or where can I find an old version of zmninja-pro which will work for me? Thank you.
asker

Re: zmNinja 1.33.066 users

Post by asker »

Start by posting debug logs.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs