ZMNinja for 1.33.3?

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
Jay

ZMNinja for 1.33.3?

Post by Jay »

Hi!

Does ZMNinja support ZoneMinder 1.33.3? I updated everything and now I don't have videos. I checked the API and everything works there. Just wondering if something in 1.33.3 is incompatible with 1.3.050(ios)?

Thanks!
Jay

Re: ZMNinja for 1.33.3?

Post by Jay »

The exact error in the logs is:

zms_m8 12885 ERR Unable to authenticate user zms.cpp 201

Which is odd because I can login through the browser and retrieve the info from the api that zmninja would request.

If this isn't supported yet, just let me know and I will downgrade to whatever version is...

Thanks!
Jay

Post by Jay »

I am pretty sure I posted this so that my computer would know that I was reaching out for assistance and it relayed to my server to stop acting up... I believe I may have disabled auth_relay at some point in the past when I was dealing with the zmeventserver setup because I am using ZoneMinder through a proxy. This is working properly once changing auth_relay to hashed.

:oops: :roll:
asker

Post by asker »

All's well that ends well, I suppose.
Yes, AUTH_RELAY does need to be set to hashed.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs