SV3C B06POE-1080P-A

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
pjaffray

SV3C B06POE-1080P-A

Post by pjaffray »

I didn't see this in any lists (mostly I found the B01... listed). I was able to finally get this to work under 1.30.4 using the ONVIF probe.

Source Type: Ffmpeg
Source path: rtsp://<adminid>:<admin-password>@192.168.x.x:554/stream0?username=admin&password=<hash of password>
Remote Method: TCP
Capture Width: 1920
Capture Height: 1080

I was able to view the camera via VLC using: rtsp://<admin-id>:<admin-password>@192.168.x.x/stream0 (or stream1), but not on my Mac, only from a Windows machine.

Hopefully this helps someone.
bt0

Re: SV3C B06POE-1080P-A

Post by bt0 »

I had a problem getting this to work also. I finally got it working and added a section to the wiki:
https://wiki.zoneminder.com/SV3C

SV3C SV-B06POE-1080P-A
Server: None
Source Type: Ffmpeg
Analysis FPS, Maximum FPS, Alarm Maximum FPS all blank.
Source Path: rtsp://<username>:<password>@x.x.x.x:554/stream0 where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your camera
Remote Method: RTP/RTSP
Target colorspace: 24 bit color
Capture width: 1920
Capture height: 1080
snova

Post by snova »

I would like to share some of my experience with these.

1. If using POE, the DC INPUT jack becomes a DC OUTPUT jack. Good for powering external IR LEDs.
2. The IR sensor shuts off if you shut off the built in IR LEDS. So to use the external IR LEDs without also using the built-in IR (to avoid issues with bugs and reflection of rain, etc), I had to tape the built in IR LEDS.
3. H265 doesn't seem to go below 10fps analysis according to ZM, so I force it to H264.

Any other insights, troubles/workarounds , and anything else anyone wants to share to help me avoid other issues that people have run into, I would be happy to hear.
RusFM

Post by RusFM »

This camera wants to talk to Chinese (and possibly other foreign) IP addresses, so definitely isolate it.

Another issue is that it switches to black/white IR mode much sooner than my other cameras.

If anyone has found a way to change that I'd love to hear it.

Rus