[zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
Post Reply
PacoLM
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Spain

[zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by PacoLM » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 am

Hi,
After upgrading my system to the latest & greatest version, the filters page is not shown (just a blank page is opened) and also, it seems they are not working.
Any clue?

Thanks in advance,
PacoLM

mini-ITX system (6 IPCams - Ubuntu14.04 - ZM1.31.1)

Eradicator
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:58 am

Re: [zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by Eradicator » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 am

Hi!
Did you try reinstall ZM totally? I'm tested 1.31.44 (last build) on Ubuntu 16.04.4 and 18.04, both works good. Purge and diskspace filters works correctly.

User avatar
iconnor
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: [zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by iconnor » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm

There is a known issue with really old php. Should be fixed now in master.

PacoLM
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Spain

Re: [zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by PacoLM » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Eradicator wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 am
Hi!
Did you try reinstall ZM totally? I'm tested 1.31.44 (last build) on Ubuntu 16.04.4 and 18.04, both works good. Purge and diskspace filters works correctly.
Hi,

Reinstalling everything is the Windows approach, I prefer to fix it! ;)

Regards,
PacoLM

mini-ITX system (6 IPCams - Ubuntu14.04 - ZM1.31.1)

Eradicator
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:58 am

Re: [zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by Eradicator » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:49 am

PacoLM wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 pm
Eradicator wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 am
Hi!
Did you try reinstall ZM totally? I'm tested 1.31.44 (last build) on Ubuntu 16.04.4 and 18.04, both works good. Purge and diskspace filters works correctly.
Hi,

Reinstalling everything is the Windows approach, I prefer to fix it! ;)

Regards,
PacoLM
I'm testing zm long time ago. Sometimes there was an errors which fixed with clean reinstall. But sometimes it can be fixed by hands. :wink:

PacoLM
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm
Location: Spain

Re: [zm1.31.44] Filters not show / Not working

Post by PacoLM » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Eradicator wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:49 am
PacoLM wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 pm
Eradicator wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 am
Hi!
Did you try reinstall ZM totally? I'm tested 1.31.44 (last build) on Ubuntu 16.04.4 and 18.04, both works good. Purge and diskspace filters works correctly.
Hi,

Reinstalling everything is the Windows approach, I prefer to fix it! ;)

Regards,
PacoLM
I'm testing zm long time ago. Sometimes there was an errors which fixed with clean reinstall. But sometimes it can be fixed by hands. :wink:
Hi,

I have been using Zoneminder for almost 10 years, I know it... ;)

Regards,
PacoLM

mini-ITX system (6 IPCams - Ubuntu14.04 - ZM1.31.1)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests