PurgeWhenFull Error when purge

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
juanmoura

PurgeWhenFull Error when purge

Post by juanmoura »

There is an error in the PurgeWhenFull filter.
If I have, for example, 1 internal HD and 1 external HD, and I enter in the Storage option the two destinations.
But the internal HD is 1TB and the external HD is 4TB.
What is happening is that when he effects the Purge he deletes the last events, regardless of whether the latter are in full HD or not.

The following is happening with me:

The 1TB HD was full, so I added another external 4TB HD and directed all the cameras to it.
Now the 4TB is above 95% and when it fires the PurgeWhenFull filter it deletes the oldest images, but the oldest ones are from the 1TB disk, so it does not reduce the external HD space.

Do you have any way to solve this?
juanmoura

Re: PurgeWhenFull Error when purge

Post by juanmoura »

In the PurgeWhenFull filter body the Disk Percent field only works with the disk where the system is installed, in short, with the /, the other mounted disks are being deleted. It does not fire the filter if another disc other than the main one is full. I will create a custom filter so I do not lose my images. One of my records filled up and I lost everything.
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

You have to tell the filter which storage spot to measure the disk space on. So you need to add a line specifying the Storage Area. So you will have a filter for each area.
juanmoura

Post by juanmoura »

You say to do like that?

https://imgur.com/a/d3JxK