Cron / Calendar Integration

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
sag

Post by sag »

i use "chmod -R 755 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/* and 777"

Now i have this message

Code: Select all

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php:3183) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/login.php on line 95
sag

Post by sag »

Above all, thanks for your help.

I member change the parameter (session_start();) at the beginning of the code.

I can login but I get the following errors.

http://personales.ya.com/sag_/screenshot.jpg

Warning: Missing argument 1 for dvos::dvos(), called in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/templates/zm/login.php on line 40 and defined in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php on line 145

Warning: Missing argument 2 for dvos::dvos(), called in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/templates/zm/login.php on line 40 and defined in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php on line 145

Warning: Missing argument 3 for dvos::dvos(), called in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/templates/zm/login.php on line 40 and defined in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/calendar/config/dvos.inc.php on line 145
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Sag

I know about this error, and iam working on a fix, witch hopefully will be released soon, iam putting the last hands on the testing part, but i can put an early release up for download if you would like to test it?

But the error is not fatal, and will only show when you get the login page.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi all

I have released the 2.3 version of the frontend, and it is now on the download page: http://www.dvos.dk/zm

The new thing with this version is that it is an automatic "installation", it is an selfextracting archive witch will run an installations script, and do the basic configuration of most of the frontend, there are one or to configurations not handled by the frontend, and that is for the new MySql check / optimizing features e-mail sending in the config.php.

Download the script, chmod 755 on install_dvos_frontend_2.3.sh and run the file with ./install_dvos_frontend_2.3.sh, and follow the instructions.

If you dont want to do an automatic installation answer no to the first question, and the archive will be unpacked in the current directory, and there will be an installation script called install.sh, if you run this script you will be able to run the automatic installation or just part of it, or there is an option to du the manual installation, witch will create the cron files, for manual configuration and installation, and no configuration will be done at all to any part of the frontend.

If all else fails, read ReadMe.txt or post here.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
sag

Post by sag »

Very very hanks, now

Now I can login perfectly, but I have a problem with crond

Array
(
    [DVOS] => Array
        (
            [language] => en
            [template] => icons1
            [loginname] => admin
            [realname] => Administrator
            [group] => Admin
        )

[PHPSESSID] => 219ae8333d44358896bc02826629bf00
)

Cron Found is : none
And
http://personales.ya.com/sag_/cron.jpg
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Sag

He he well the cron integration will only work with the states in the Zoneminder DB, so you need to create at least 2 states in ZoneMinder, when you have done this you will see that these states turn up in the cron part of the frontend, this is described in the ReadMe.txt file, look at step 2 in the configuration section.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
sag

Post by sag »

Thank you very much
If you ever come by Burgos, Spain.
I invite you to one, two .. beers for the inconvenience.
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi Sag

I might take you up on that 8)
Best Regards
Tom Stage
krasoff

Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent...

Post by krasoff »

Hi to everybody!

If anyone is having problems with php error "Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent" this might be due to an extra blank line at the end of dvos.inc.php script file. Delete this line and it should work fine.
lowpac23

Re: Cron / Calendar Integration

Post by lowpac23 »

Hello,

I know that this is an old forum, but i would really like to use this plugin to schedule recording times and dates. The issue that I have is that I am way green to linux and to command line programing. I was able to follow the directions to get zoneminder up and running as well as get my cameras to talk with zoneminder. I can not seem to figure this out at all. If someone could please help me out with a step by step cron/calendar integration for dummies it would be real helpful. I am running ubuntu server 12.1 and zm 1.25.
melloa

Re: Cron / Calendar Integration

Post by melloa »

I'd say I'm 1 dollar short and 3 years late for this party ...

I just started with ZM and started learning a little bit about it helping some smart folks that developed a port for FreeBSD https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6clH ... 3NTbnhvcjQ . Next steps, thanks for this forum was configure my cameras motion detection. Now with all working I decided to start sending me e-mail when there were event and that also was easy as pie by configuring the e-mails options and creating a filter for the cameras I wanted to receive the alerts from.

Now I've landed on how to schedule those e-mails to be sent. For instance I've installed a camera to help a friend that had a break in couple months ago and the camera is configured to e-mail from 7pm - 7am when motion is detected, using the camera for that. As I'd built a FreeNAS and with the new port available for ZM, I did install it for him and configured his camera.

I found this thread while searching the FAQ, but see it is an old one, the links for the author of the php plugin are dead, and last ask for help was three years ago, so let's try it again.

Can someone direct me to information on how to do the following:

- schedule events to e-mail alarms on different days/times of the week

Any help will be appreciated, as google has failed me :)