zm4ppc help needed zm viewer for pocket pc 2003 se

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
sly

Re: PPC viewer

Post by sly »

reyes136 wrote:Just wanted to bring up another option i came across. I use the coreplayer for the ppc since it can play mjpeg streams. And since its already on my pda. I just create a .pls file with all the info then copy it to my ppc. I then start core player and open that file. I dont know how many cameras it supports but i use 5, I can also select cameras by hitting the next track button, this skips through all cams in the .pls. The quality is great but you can't select individual cameras other than skipping through each one. One thing i did see is that it is added to your playlist so if you go there and hit the refresh button you can select each camera but its just as fast to hit next track. I created this in notepad then saved it a a .pls file. I also dont what is all needed in the string I just did a copy paste from one of my camera streams in the browser.

Length1=0
If instead of mode=jpeg, you write mode=single, you get a single frame from the camera, then it automagically jumps to the next one, and then starts again... What I did : 2 pls files, one just as you suggested (thanks!) and another one with mode=single. Depending on what speed I've got at the moment, I use one or the other.
This I've tried only with TCPMP, on WM 6.1, on a tilt.