Windows Live Viewer..27-11-05 Now Complete Frontend for ZM!!

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
quietas

Re: Need the download path of Windows Live viewer

Post by quietas »

sami181973 wrote:1. Need the down-loadable path of Windows Live viewer
2. Please let me know the stable version
3. H264 codec support including RTSP
4. Does this support any third party cameras for viewing on PC?
1. His site is at http://www.jpwilson.eu
2. That is it in the download area
3. No, it watches what Zoneminder is putting out. Streaming JPEG or MPEG.
4. It is made for Zoneminder specifically, but if the camera has an HTTP feed, you might be able to get it to see it.
quietas

Post by quietas »

jameswilson wrote:Ive never tried ipv6 addressing but it should work in url mode as a minimum.

Im currently working on V3 zm4ms, and this will have better framerate, and if i can get it self healing flash/mpeg streaming.

Over the next couple of weeks i will release a public alpha of a pure low bandwidth viewer. If this goes well i will merge this into zm4ms. I need to update it due to the way we use it to support more than 36 cams, so now would be a good time for suggestions. No promises but if they have general use i will try to include them.
Hello, James. I'm checking back to see how well V3 is going? No updates recently and I'm curious.
kudos

Post by kudos »

Hi i have installed the latest ZM4MS viewer, using a coustom display setup with camers fixed around outside with a rotation view in the middle.

i have install all windows updates, all .net updates also but still get this error
ZoneMinder was 1.23.3
but have upgraded to 1.24.2 whic is working fine.

thank you for any help.

error is below
zm4ms runs fine for about 3/4mins then i get this error come up

Viseon Viewer
Unhandled Exception has accoured in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quite the application will close immediately.

Conversion from string "'" to type 'integer' is not valid

Details tab shows
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
at ViseonViewer2.sequenceView.Timer2_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ViseonViewer2
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/YKDC3TMB.3NH/CKPX3H5K.BAW/vise..tion_0a282930b5e4c390_0001.0000_6891b208540dc580/ViseonViewer2.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

kudos.
This is an elusive one and has been affecting some people since v2 was first released.
I cant replicate it so struggle to find it. I did think it was to do with the size of the window. if you resize it from full screen does it still occur?

v3 has stalled for now, as i have just had twins and dont have any and i mean any spare time at the mo. Sorry

James
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
kudos

Post by kudos »

Hi James

thank you for taking the time out to put a reply up on here
i took out the cycle image i had in the center which swiched around the cameras every 2sec and i now have no errors and its running fine after 2days of being on now.

so seems the problem may be some where within the window that cycles the camera viewed.

thanks, robert
T3G Terry

???

Post by T3G Terry »

Did I misunderstand the actual purpose of ZM4MS???? Is it not supposed to allow me to view the video from my Zoneminder Ubuntu server from my windows laptop or windoze xomputer in another location? All it has done so far is asked me for a username and password of which I have none set up on anything.
I don't know wether to wind my butt or scratch my watch.
sipi

Post by sipi »

Hi James

my zm4ms shows an pop up window when I'd like replay recorded events from my zm. The text is in window:

"There was an error reading from the database: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySql server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND E.Length > 0 order by id' at line 1"

I can replay 15 cams but can't load 4 cams events.

Do you have some advice what is the problem?

Thanks.
quietas

Post by quietas »

@T3G Terry

Scanning back through the previous posts will show all the set up information. In fact, you only need to go back a few pages.
sipi

Post by sipi »

I think solved. A new windows installed when problem shows next update solved it. I hope ...
kevinm

Post by kevinm »

Im a noob to some of this, but when I went to install on an xp box I got a 'Cannot start Application' pop up.
Here is a rundown of the error log

Code: Select all

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
	Windows 			: 5.1.2600.131072 (Win32NT)
	Common Language Runtime 	: 2.0.50727.42
	System.Deployment.dll 		: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	mscorwks.dll 			: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	dfdll.dll 			: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	dfshim.dll 			: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

SOURCES
	Deployment url			: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/owner/My%20Documents/viseonviewer2/ViseonViewer2.application

ERROR SUMMARY
	Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
	* Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\viseonviewer2\ViseonViewer2.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
		+ Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/owner/My%20Documents/viseonviewer2/ViseonViewer2.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
		+ Manifest XML signature is not valid.
		+ The system cannot find the file specified.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
	No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
	There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
	* [9/14/2010 4:52:48 PM] : Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\viseonviewer2\ViseonViewer2.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
	Following errors were detected during this operation.
	* [9/14/2010 4:53:21 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
		- Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/owner/My%20Documents/viseonviewer2/ViseonViewer2.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
		- Source: System.Deployment
		- Stack trace:
			at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
			at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
			at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
			at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut)
			at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
		--- Inner Exception ---
		System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SignatureValidation)
		- Manifest XML signature is not valid.
		- Stack trace:
			at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
			at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
		--- Inner Exception ---
		System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
		- The system cannot find the file specified.

- Stack trace:
			at System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.VerifyPublicKeyToken()
			at System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.Verify(CmiManifestVerifyFlags verifyFlags)
			at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
	No transaction information is available.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong??

Thanks
bumann

Post by bumann »

Hi!
I have installed the zm4ms and live viewer works good.
I make a mysql user and allow him to access to ZM database.
When i go to the playback window, it show me the events, but i cant see a picture. I have ffmpeg installed already! Can someone help me to solve the problem?
Sorry for my bad english!
Greetings from Germany!
sipi

Post by sipi »

Hi,

can I make a localize for zm4ms? I need other language.

Thanks.
zendev

Post by zendev »

Hello James,
jameswilson wrote:kudos.
This is an elusive one and has been affecting some people since v2 was first released.
I cant replicate it so struggle to find it. I did think it was to do with the size of the window. if you resize it from full screen does it still occur?
I too have ran into this problem but for me it only pops up when I force the full screen view (toolscriptbutton9, displaying 16 cams) onto the split screen.
jameswilson wrote: v3 has stalled for now, as i have just had twins and dont have any and i mean any spare time at the mo. Sorry
Although its late, congratulations on having twins!!

I would love to beta test V3 when you do find the time to continue working on it. I actually am going to be breaking your 36 cam limit here in the next few months. My projected total will be about 42 AXIS IP cams. While not all of those will be required to be displayed, it would be nice if we could enter in more than 36 but have them rotate and come into focus in a center pane when an event is triggered. Having weighted priority over which cam if multiple are triggered too would be awesome.

Our surveillance system comprises of two head units, one Quad, Quad Core is also the primary storage server, 15TB of raid6 storage as we're required to keep 90 days worth of footage. It also currently handles 20 of the cams and the remaining are handled by a Dual, Quad Core unit. I'm happy to say that they're actually over kill now that I have been able to offload the motion detection to the axis cams once I found the wiki article explaining how. I should be able to put all 42 cams on these two units no problem.

I have deployed several ZM installations ranging from very simple 4 analog cams to the one I described above and I love ZM and those that do use windows love ZM4MS for viewing. Personally I'm a Linux guy, I don't use windows except for at work but luckily I'll be able to use the systems at work to help do testing if you have time.

I created my own set of "how-to" docs for my colleagues so they'd be able to figure out ZM4MS if I shouldn't be available when they needed to figure out how to use it. I would be happy to do some touch up work and provide those to you if you wanted.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this app!!

Ryan
alecano23

Re: Windows Live Viewer..27-11-05 Now Complete Frontend for

Post by alecano23 »

I need to have 2 viseon viewers open at the same time with different cameras each (a total of 72 cams), how can enable multiple instances of viseon viewer????. Each viseon viewer will have a 42 LCD , possible will add a third monitor, with 96 cams, thanks
henke

Re: Windows Live Viewer..27-11-05 Now Complete Frontend for

Post by henke »

Looks like the software is good when you know it and get it working. Thanks James.
Unfortunately for me I could not get it working on the PC I was gonna use it on. On another it it installed fine, although some confusion about the settings etc.
Tried installing it on a windows 7 PC. Just didnt install or copy the files anywhere so it was impossible to save the settings.