More Fixes + XML API for ZM 1.24.2

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
mitch

Re: More Fixes + XML API for ZM 1.24.2

Post by mitch »

no it did not, neither the improvements or bug fixes sadly! Maybe next version:)
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

Hi mitch,

Just wanted to let you know that I am including your patch in my tree. I'm making a git repository of the latest zoneminder code + all the useful patches.

So far, yours, mastertheknife's performance improvements, the readline stuff, and my work on supporting multiple zone minder servers on one db.

If you have any other patches/work, I'd love to include it.
mitch

Post by mitch »

iconnor! good to hear. I actually have already re-patched all my work into trunk with mastertheknifes performance patch and was planning to release an updated version. I then heard MTK's patch was going to be into the next release so I figured I would wait until then to release my version so that you did not need both in order to work (I took liked MTK's patch so when I re-integrated my work I did it after applying his patch thus making mine Dependant on his). Anyway let me know when the git repo is up and I will be happy to make sure it syncs with the code I have and switch to that for my work:)
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

Hey mitch,

where are you guys doing most of your work? Maybe I should be tracking your repos.

I'm currently trying to get onboard with github. I wanted to follow the eyezm/zoneminder tree, but it doesn't seem to be up to date.

git@github.com:connortechnology/ZoneMinder.git