This version is pretty much a rewrite of V0.1. Some of the features are:
- 1. Cycle view with buttons to change current view and cycle pause/resume
2. 1 - 6 column montage view
3. Each window can be individually paused
4. Views can be resized up to full screen, and views will automatically zoom
5. Near real time new event notification with sound alert, event count display update and color change (within 5 seconds of new event)
6. Event view with full event information and ability to single frame, pause, rewind events.
7. Ability to delete events
8. Ability to save events locally as Quicktime movies
9. Limited PTZ/Preset support with no extra client setup.
10. Easy installation - New Windows installer installs everything needed for the client to run on Windows, including JRE and JMF
Note that the windows installer was built with a trial version of the packaging software, and it will say so when you install it. I am evaluating installers (good ones are expensive) and will choose one to purchase soon. You can ignore these popups.
You can manually remove V0.1B if you installed it. V0.2B can be uninstalled on Windows in the normal Control Panel uninstall.
The server side install is also cleaner. It gets virtually all of it's config information from your current ZM installation, so if you follow the default install, there is only one line to edit in the server side config file.
Be sure to read the included INSTALL files, as the setup procedure has changed considerably from V0.1B.
I have not yet tested the Linux client, so it is not included in the current release on Sourceforge.
Please let me know in this thread if you have any difficulties installing it.
Thanks for your support!