Auto-tuning of zones based on user feedback....

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
Tantamount

Auto-tuning of zones based on user feedback....

Post by Tantamount »

I know this is a pie-n-the-sky request -- It's likely way too complex but ...

The best analogy would be spam filtering --- some filters allow one to train the filter by telling it what is spam and what is ham. I'm looking for something similar here. As I go through the captured events, I can flag it as a positive or a negative. Based on these flags, attempt to adjust either the sensitivity of the zones, or their size (or both). Or better still, have it create its own zones with the appropriate sensitivities.

Since I'm asking for the world, even have the zones/sensitivity settings adjust differently depending on time of day, current weather conditions (or, perhaps by different run states).
3 ReoLink RLC-410
2 Annke NC800
Kubernetes 1.22.6 statefulset of 5 Ubuntu 20.04 pods using iconnor's repository
ZoneMinder Version 1.36.12
johndul0001

Re: Auto-tuning of zones based on user feedback....

Post by johndul0001 »

I am working on this as a project. The alarm events are checked and the false events are unchecked. The stats of the alarm frames are processed and graphed. I know the process works but am not sure the data as I have processed it is of any use. In this particular case there is a definite difference in pix diff, alarm area and filtered area. My understanding is that pix diff affects all other sub filters so right now I am just trying adjusting the pix dif and then re-running the stats when I have new results.
Attachments
Graphic1.png
Graphic1.png (658.35 KiB) Viewed 3763 times
Tantamount

Post by Tantamount »

johndul0001,

Is this forked on github somewhere? I'd like to take a looksie. :)
3 ReoLink RLC-410
2 Annke NC800
Kubernetes 1.22.6 statefulset of 5 Ubuntu 20.04 pods using iconnor's repository
ZoneMinder Version 1.36.12
johndul0001

Post by johndul0001 »

I haven't found anything like it in the works. This is just a mod on my server.