time lapse feature

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
zmorg

time lapse feature

Post by zmorg »

This applies to 1.25 don't know if 1.26 is the same.
I want to mocord a particular camera, but have the video display in live view at a higher framerate than the non-alarmed recording, and include the proper (if not max alarm then higher than non-alarmed mocord) frame rate for the pre and post event image count. It seems the best way to do this is have an additional setting that mocord will use... say time lapse or something. So you have the images display at whatever - 5 fps, the max alarm fps a bit higher maybe and then mocord will take a snapshot at the time lapse setting.
Easy enough to do if you know the code base better than me I just got familiar with parts of the scripting and before that well... needless to say it took some time to get there, time well spent of course. Is this something I can do with the scripts and html or is it somewhere else? Would this be a good feature to incorporate in the main distribution? I'll give it a whack...
jacomoman

Re: time lapse feature

Post by jacomoman »

I realize this post is 3 yrs old, but I just replied to another post related to time lapse video you should take a look at:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6681&p=96337#p96337